Posted by RCC on 2013-06-28 at 14:03:17 EDT
The launch of the two sounding rockets supporting the Daytime Dynamo experiment from the Wallops Flight Facility has been postponed to no earlier than Sunday, June 30. The postponement is because of unacceptable weather forecasted for Saturday, June 29. A decision on whether to launch on June 30 will be made tomorrow evening. A launch update will posted on the Wallops Facebook site. The launch window remains 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.